Welcome to TSR

This blog was created by three college buddies/sport fanatics, Tim Harrington, Ken Harris and Brenden Regan.

TSR is named after the term the writers used to greet each other "what's up sausages?"

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jersey Watch #1

Sausages,

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday. While I was looking for Jarome Iginla jersey, I stumbled across a site completely devoted to Oregon Duck uniform combinations. The site has the uniform combinations for 2009 and 2010 and it includes the artist renderings, what the jerseys looked like on the field in official game day photos and the result from those games. It's a pretty cool site in my opinion. My personal favorites are the ones they wore for the Civil War 2009 vs. Oregon State and the ones they worse during their loss to Ohio St in the Rose Bowl.

It's worth a look simply to marvel at the amount of money Phil Knight and Nike devotes to that program and U of O as a whole.

Oregon Ducks Unis

Let me know what you Sausages think.

- KA

No comments:

Post a Comment