Welcome to TSR

This blog was created by three college buddies/sport fanatics, Tim Harrington, Ken Harris and Brenden Regan.

TSR is named after the term the writers used to greet each other "what's up sausages?"

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Have we all been there? Maybe not,,,

Colts punter Pat McAfee had a wild night last night, waking up next to a canal wet and shirtless and he can't remember how he got there. 


When an officer asked McAfee where his shirt was, he replied "It is in the water," police reported, according to WISH-TV. Asked by police how much he had to drink, McAfee said "A lot cause I am drunk," according to the report. 


"I know I am drunk, but does that mean I cannot walk home?" McAfee asked police, according to the report.


,,,,,


Hahahaha, his logic makes sense to me




1 comment:

  1. No need to arrest him. Just fine him, and give him a ride home...and some Taco Bell

    ReplyDelete